Friday 24 August 2012

Enjoy relaxing massage ... -

I am 27 yeras old female who has good experience in massage therapy. I really enjoy my work because I can give people what they need the most in this busy world - relax... I offer wide range of massages, simply give me a call or text. I have quiet, nice, modern studio with candels, nice music, clean towels, good oils.... Ana I have shower facilities. Free praking space. I have SMOT diploma. Ladies and gents welcome. It is not a sexual service. Deep tissue, sports or relaxation massage in the comfort and security of your own home. I am professionally qualified and accredited, I provide all equipments needed to provided a professional and effective service. Deep tissue massage - Can improve quality of life by decreasing pains and discomforts by targeting problematic areas within soft tissues. This in turn will increase range of motion, strength, recovery, posture, blood and lymph flow, energy levels and general welbeing. Sports massage - Used in conjunction with an exercise programme for many various reasons ranging from postural rehabilitation to small area soft tissue rehabilitation. Is also effective in increasing performance and minimising risk of injury prior to a sporting event or gym session. Relaxation massage - Gentle to moderate pressure stroking massage controlled by you. Used to relax or ease tension within the soft tissues of the body. All I am a highly experienced and qualified hairdresser whose passion has always been hair extensions. Previously working for 3 of the countries lea

0 comments:

Post a Comment