Wednesday 29 August 2012

Traditional Chinese Massage !

Traditional Chinese full body massage which helps reduce stress and tension caused by pressure of work Leaving the body and mind ready for a new day Situated in a peaceful country location with on drive parking 10am till 10pm . 7 days a week Full body massage 1/2 hour 20 1 hour 40 For appointment Please call 07583 386127 No withheld numbers Both Men and Women Welcome This is a non sexual service I have run an existential/cbt psychotherapy practice for over 7 years in Brighton, I previously worked for MIND the mental health charity as a volunteer counsellor for over 7 years. I trained in existential psychotherapy and have since completed courses in CBT at the Stress Management Center at the London Psychological Society in post traumatic stress, I also possess a certificate and advanced certificate in CBT techniques and my supervisor is UKCP member and trains CBT. The kind of problems I work with are around relationships, or alcohol and drug abuse, and anxiety and stress, and depression. I have worked with a number of clients who have bi polar. I cover Brighton and Lewes. My charges are 25 for the first session and from 40-60 thereafter. hi my name is Paula i am a qualified therapist and offer treatments at a amazing price of 30.00 for I hr i offer a towels on/off and available to take bookings call me on 07806257152/01527 585023 for a treatment i am based at Omega Therapies 22a Unicorn Hill Redditch B97 4QU HIGHLY TRAINED AND RECOMMENDED THERAPISTS OFFERING GREAT DEAL ON INDIVIDUAL LASHES FULL SET - 35 ! COVERING EDINBURGH AND EAST LOTHIAN!!! &a

0 comments:

Post a Comment