Wednesday 22 August 2012

Visiting ladies massage .

A visiting massage service for ladies,be pampered with essential oils that will leave you feeling relaxing and rejuvenated.Relax in the comfort of your own home/hotel.Out calls only,Kent & Sussex On-Site massage therapy ideal for office visits. We offer great rates and package deals with a fully qualified and insured therapist. member of the Guild of Holistic Therapists. jlholistic.co.uk Hi I am advertising to do french plats or kanerolls any style full head or half head also I am able to do colouring and also styling for partys etc I am available tuesday night and wednesdays all day and also morning weekends I will charge 15 for colouring French platting full head 20 French platting half head 10 Kanerolls full head 20 Kanerolls half head 10 Styling 10. Please feel free to text me or phone me will do walsall area and may go a bit further but will charge for fuel Based in Bovey Tracey, 5 minutes from the A38, half way between Plymouth and Exeter and close to Torquay and Newton Abbot. Devon Beauty is a professional home based salon which offers a range of unisex beauty treatments including IPL permanent hair removal, skin rejuvenation and Xtreme semi-permanent eyelash extensions. I pride myself on being able to offer a personal, friendly service tailored to your needs with excellent customer service and aftercare. I am a qualified RGN and have undergone extensive training with Pulsar and Xtreme whose treatments I offer. I regularly update my training to ensure that I am using the most advanced treatment methods for the best treatment results. I am fully insured and the services I offer conform to the highest professional standards using the latest technologies to keep up to date with client demand and industry progression. Ev

0 comments:

Post a Comment