Tuesday 28 August 2012

Relaxing Threapeutic Massage by Lady Masseuse !

I am a fully qualified IRMT professional masseuse therapist offering a unique invigorating full body deep tissue or relaxing body massage I can provide massage therapy, aromatherapy, essential oils, stress relief and all kinds of massage techniques offered... I encourage my clients to customise their treatments to create therapies that suit there individual requirements and wellbeing. The benefits of a good quality massage by a trained therapist are rewarding and beneficial for your body as it improves health by acting directly on the bodies muscular,nervous, circulatory and immune systems the manipulation of soft tissue affects so many of our bodily systems to promote and maintain good health and of course a marvalous way to unwind and to elleviate stress in our everyday lives . You can visit me or I can visit you at your residence I offer a FULL professional service to both men and women and couples to suit individual requirements. Treatments Offered: I provide a variety of services including: Swedish relaxation massage, targeted sports massage, injury assessment, individualised rehabilitation programmes and injury prevention advice. Treatments are provided within the comfort of your own home and I am fully insured for this purpose. Please do not hesitate to contact me for further information or to make an appointment for a time most suitable to you. TREATMENTS AND PRICES Full Body Swedish Relaxation Massage (1 hour)....25 Back, Neck and Shoulders Massage (30 mins)....15 Full Body Sports Massage (30 mins)....18 Intense Full Body Sports Massage (1 hour)....30 Injury Assessment/Rehabilitation Session (30 mins)....10 Injury Prevention Consultation (20 mins)....8 07858716275 

0 comments:

Post a Comment