Wednesday 29 August 2012

Saturday Yoga Classes !

Ongoing Yoga class on Saturdays Your 1st Class is FREE Time 9.30 - 11am Cost 25pcm or 8per class (pay as you go) Suitable for all abilities Address Armour Hill Tilehurst RG31 6JH I am a great researcher in the field of supernatural forces, heir knowledge of my grandfather, I offer service such that: Back-affective your love: to save your marriage Incurable diseases- -Difficulties to find a good job -Holding a large position in your workplace. -Better think. - Make sure that your lover does not fall in love or love another person. Problem-funding: money eludes you, nothing works for you, I can help you with the forces I proceed. -Etc ... Contact me and I will find a reliable solution to all your problems. payment will be after satisfaction (money you donate your capable) Clear Gel Overlays 10.00 - Helps to add strenght and stop splitting oatural nails without causing weakness Offer ends Saturday 1st September. Normal price 15.00 Nail Art 50p per nail & Rhinestones 10p each To book an appointment call or text Sarah 07584 030 366 or visit www.heavenlybeautie.co.uk Heavenly Beautie 144 High Street Bentley Doncaster DN5 0AT. Hi ladies I am fully qualified beautician and doing a treatments in the comfort of your own home. Spray tan, HD brows ,waxing,threading,Minx,Shellac,manicure,pedicure,party lashes, Sami permanent lash ext.pls txt/phone sue to bo

0 comments:

Post a Comment