Sunday 26 August 2012

Visiting ladies massage *

A visiting massage service for ladies,be pampered with essential oils that will leave you feeling relaxed,satisfied & rejuvenated in the comfort of your own home/hotel.Kent,Sussex,Surrey till late. Massage. An ITEC qualified and experienced masseur offers a massage in the style that suits you best. Whether you are looking for a relaxing Swedish and/or a therapeutic massage I can offer the massage you are looking for. My skills have been gained from over15 years’ experience and are an excellent form of relaxation and also provide a thoroughly enjoyable stress busting full body experience. IRMT registered. I have a warm treatment room with a professional couch and also importantly offer high standards of cleanliness/ hygiene and discretion. Personal Hair Grooming. For guys who are not interested in waxing or sugaring I offer a less severe personal grooming/trimming service. Using scissors, hair trimmer and a speciality electric shaver I can trim any part of the body you require. Whether you are thinking of just a chest trim or a full back, sac and crack give me a call to discuss procedure and price Hi :-) Do you know that you are beautiful being of love and light - much more that just your physical body? Do you know that you are important - that you have special skills and qualities? My name is Farhi I have great healing skills and qualities, I can help you to find out and start to use yours if you like :-) I am "here" to share love and peace, to bring light into the darkness.... joy into sadness. I work in conection with the divine (God, Source, powers of the Universe) offering 1:1 healing and counselling sessions and feng shui space clearing and healing for home and bu

0 comments:

Post a Comment