Tuesday 28 August 2012

Life coach / councellor who doesn’t “listen & ask questions” ! !

Are you fed up with services that list listen to you asking questions? Our life coaching is recognising that, you want to move forward, and we don’t do that nonsense! We pride ourselves with a practical approach of helping you to solve problems and achieve goals, we are not afraid to advice you and guide you! We are remaining non-judgemental, open minded and empowering! If you recognise it doesn’t help, don’t waste your money on someone who is asking you many questions without actually imputing any suggestions in you by the end of the session. Its not your fault! Wish someone just told you what you can do? Excellent, we are in your service This is a funded promotional offer, as before we only coached locally. From you we aren’t looking for future profit, only a feedback and testimonies. Hi my names Lizzie, I am a fully qualified mobile spray tan technician working in Basildon, Stanford le Hope, Corringham, Benfleet, Canvey Island, Brentwood and the surrounding areas to make people look good and feel great for that special occasion or weekend away!! Book now for proms, weddings or any special occassion!! I can come to you or I am based in Basildon. Please note that I charge a little extra for petrol if further than my usual areas, please ask when calling. I have a loyalty card system, 5th tan half price, 10th tan for free. Spray tan parties of 5 or more and the host will get their tan for free! Currently I am offering a full body tan for 15 to new customers, normally 20, any top up within a week will be 15. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks Lizzie 07963 383 535 I am Habia trained and I am based in Bristol but happy to travel in and around this area. &#

0 comments:

Post a Comment