Thursday 23 August 2012

MOBILE BEAUTY THERAPIST +

Hi im phoebe, i am fully qualified level one and two in beauty therapy and level three spa therapy and other treatments. i have been in the beauty industry for 5 years including training. i offer a wide range of treatments. . i do these treatments in the comfort of your own home in the KINGS LYNN area. if you would like any information or to book a treatment at your home please feel free to contact me for information, prices on my mobile . 07500117081 or add my facebook page -Mobile beauty therapist(phoebe) Early in my life I concluded that therapies such as Reflexology and Healing if applied with Universal Love will enrich humanity. My chosen path of service has giving me Divine Love and great sense of purpose of my life. The services I offer are: Reflexology, Holistic Massage and Reiki Healing. Please contact me on 0780 800 5540 or go to my website www.intuitiveguidance.co.uk if you think I can help you. I do my treatments from Henrietta’s at Morningside, Edinburgh. With Love and Blessings Daya BODY BALANCE(OLD STREET) professional massage service with Thai and Chinese masseuses in London. Our aim is to relieve our customers of all their stresses and to promote good health. both genders welcome WE CAN OFFER: **Swedish massage **Deep Tissue massage **Couples Massage + Massage for Two **Sport massage **Reflexology + Relaxing Therapy **Couples Massage Workshop **four hands Treatment **Lunch Br

0 comments:

Post a Comment