Saturday 25 August 2012

Stop Smoking Hypnotherapy. Inverness Hypnotherapist Scott Burke (City Centre Location) Open 7 Days. -

Hello and Welcome USE DRUG-FREE HYPNOTHERAPY TO ENJOY SUCCESS! CONSIDER THE HEALTH AND FINANCIAL COST OF CHOOSING TO SMOKE! FREE 20-30 MINUTE CONSULTATIONS AVAILABLE If you are a smoker chances are you do not really enjoy all your cigarettes. Indeed you may agree that smoking is mostly a habit. Most smokers typically starting smoking for a psychological reason, namely to "fit in" and "be part of the crowd". Chances are you did not enjoy smoking at first, but the perceived "benefits" of being more social or been seen to join in would have sold it to you that this was something that could help. Being honest, it may have worked! Did you fit in better? Did you feel that you belonged? So you could argue that smoking "worked"...at the time...but you do not NEED this HABIT anymore. You see, I have worked with hundreds of smokers (indeed might even be thousands) and this same pattern comes up time and time ag I am training as a Bio-Sculpture Nail technician at present and am looking for ladies in the Reading/Lower Earley/Winersh area to gain experience. I can come to your home, or I am happy to accommodate at my apartment, whichever is easiest for you. I work full time Monday to Friday but am available any weekday evening and weekends. If you have a preference of colour and I do not have it, I am willing to purchase for your manicure if I am given adequate notice (approx 4 days) I am fully trained in varnish manicure, clear, french and colour gel overlay manicure. As I am still training I am charging 20 flat rate for any service from the above (salons in Reading charge approximately 40), I will give a 5 discount for any subsequent referral of your friends or family following a treatment. Attached are a couple of examples of my work so you are able to see I a

0 comments:

Post a Comment