Friday 24 August 2012

SPECIAL OFFER SEMI-PERMANENT LASHES £20 NORMALLY £50 +

Hey girls I am a fully qualified and insured beautician. I have plenty experience in the industry. I work from a salon on the Perth Road (Arta Hair and Beauty) Vouchers are available aswell as parties! Week of 27th - 1st September I have a great offer on for Nouveau Semi-Permanent Eyelash Extensions, these last up to 6 weeks and require in-fills every 2-3 weeks. Nice natural but great look! Nornally I charge 50 Full Set , But I am doing a deal to bring in more clients so I will be charging 20 For anymore information on the treatment please contact Indea on 07773279981 Hair Extensions ~ Pre-bonded H.O.T. Fusion, Micro Rings & Micro Ring Wefts 100% Indian Human Hair Remy Grade AAA Dream Hair ... - Last up to 6 months! Look fabulous with natural hair extensions. I am a professionally trained, qualified and insured hair extensionist. I offer a FREE Consultation where I will match the extensions to your natural or coloured hair or if you simply want highlights or lowlights - the choice is yours! You can treat it just like your own hair, wash, cut, curl, straighten, even dye it! I offer pre-bonded ClassicLox H.O.T. Fusion, Micro Ring EZ Loop all Strand by Strand methods & Micro Ring Weft, lasts up to 6/7 months maybe longer and can be reused! I only use 100% Human Hair, Lengths Available – 16” 18", 20", 22”, 24” I will travel wherever the client needs me to Bucks, Berks, Herts, Beds, Hampshire, London, all surrounding areas. Prices Start from: P Hi I am able to offer this amazing deal for the next week or so, i am giving away 100% human hair top quality (retails at 80 pounds+). and you can have as many colours as y

0 comments:

Post a Comment