Wednesday 5 September 2012

Male Massage Therapist London +

I am 32 year old massage therapist. ITEC Diploma I offer Sports, Swedish, Deep Tissue and relaxing massage. Service is for men and women, I am based in South East London but can also come to your home or hotel with my massage table. Massage is good to alleviate stress, improve skin, relieve muscle tension, help circulation and digestion system, improve well being. In call prices are 45ph please contact for out call prices 07908564245 Please note that this is not a sexual service Hi my name is Ana. I moved to London a few months ago from Lithuania and recently moved to York where I would like to build up my client list. I’m a fully qualified massage therapist with over 2 years’ experience in massage therapy providing a firm yet smooth massage treatment. I am a very friendly person with a bubbly personality and have very good hands and my own techniques. I am VERY confident that you won’t disappointed so try me out today. I provide an out call service only to BOTH men and woman and offer you a Professional Mobile Massage Service in York at the comfort of your own Home, Office or Hotel Room. I specialize in: Relaxing Swedish Massage Sports Massage Deep Tissue Massage (i am also currently studying Lomi Lomi massage) I cover parts of York (please call for further information on all areas) My rates start Hi Guys, At last, a salon that offers grooming for men. A warm welcome awaits you in a private and

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post. best mobile massage brisbane

Post a Comment