Saturday 8 September 2012

BEAUTIFUL AYURVEDIC MASSAGE *

Relax and recharge with a wonderful Ayurvedic massage.This beautiful treatment is done both in a chair and on a massage couch. You will love the candlelight and the wonderful warm massage oils which will help you unwind and relax. This massage is for everyone,MALE OR FEMALE I AM A FULLY QUALIFIED YOGA THERAPIST AND AYUVEDIC BODY MASSAGE TEACHER AND THERAPIST. THIS MASSAGE IS NOT A SEXUAL SERVICE. please phone or text to book. Hi i am a professional male massage therapist itec qualified, i offer a good relaxing massage service to both male and female clients,i also do home visits, call me for more info and bookings look forward to hearing from you regards vince this is not a sexual service. Hi Thanks for checking out my Gumtree ad! I am a fully HABIA approved extensionist. I am also fully insured for your piece of mind. I provide a mobile service so you can relax in the comfort of your own home whilst I create your dream look! The hair I use is 100% Indian Remy human hair. I myself have worn the exact hair I work with for over 4 years so I am confident when I say it is very high quality. PRICES: Full head 16" 150 Half head 16" 80 Full head 20" 180 Half head 20" 100 I now also offer hair feathers. Hair feathers can be styled just like normal hair. Curled, straightened and washed. If looked after correctly the feathers can last up to 4 months. They are perfect for wedding or special occasions or just to add a touch of glamour to your style! PRICES start from only 20 8AM-9PM 020 74059689 &

0 comments:

Post a Comment