Thursday 6 September 2012

Gel nail extensions - £22 - Mobile Therapist ?

Full set of french or natural gel nail extensions only 22 I am fully mobile and cover East Lothian and Edinburgh Available 7 days a week ! Get in touch by email to book your appointment :) I hold an itec national diploma in massage therapy Full body deep tissue massage for 1 hr starts from 30 I offer to both male and female I am based in Islington and Fulham I am 28 yr old male , athletic built with strong hands for massage I do both incalls and out calls I can travel to anywhere within London for visits This is a non sexual service Please call or text me for more details Waxing for Women including Brazilian and Hollywood by fully qualified and insured female therapist with many years of experience Comfortable salon Free parking Brazilian waxing 17 Hollywood waxing 20 Bikini line 7 Full leg and bikini 25 Full leg 20 3/4 leg 16 1/2 leg 12 Underarm 7 Full arm 12 1/2 arm 10 Eyebrows 6 Lip 6 Chin 6 Lip and chin 9 Dear all customer We are Acuherb Chinese medicine center Our young lady therapist Katy is a new university graduates. She finished her training in our shop and start work now. A trail with her start from 6 pounds for ten minutes. She is also available for four hands massage. &a

0 comments:

Post a Comment