Thursday 6 September 2012

Professional Freelance Makeup Artist. -

I Am A Professional Freelance Makeup Artist. Please Find Below The Price List Of Services. Bridal Makeup - 45 Bridesmaids/Mother Of The Bride/Groom - 25 Party Makeup - 25 I Work Mobile. Kind Regards, Imani I am mobile hair dresser, and extension Specalist part time, and work in a modern contemporary hair & beauty salon the rest of my time! I do travel round the Leeds & Bradford area, so feel free to give me a call. Enjoy deeply restorative and revitalizing therapeutic massage that balances your energy. My healing hands will relax you, reduce stress and help boost your iner harmony. I offer a caring, intuitive full body massage. - Swedish Massage - Deep Tissue Massage - Lomi Lomi Massage - Sport Massage I`m 29yo,professional massage therapist. ITEC Qualified. Out calls anywhere in Oxford Working hours: 10am-9pm,7 days a week. To make your booking call: 07427 184 263 For both Ladies and Gents THIS IS NOT SEXUAL SERVICE Tracys Hair & Beauty. NVQ Level 2 hairdresser and beauty . for all your mobile hair requirements. done mobile. call.07547744479. Need more confidence? You’ll be amazed how much difference hypnotherapy can make with issues like this – and related problems like shyness, social phobias and blushing. Most sufferers assume they are stuck with this sort of problem because their own efforts don’t solve it, but there are reasons for that! So why not contact Chris at Central Hypnotherapy and start the process of becoming who you really want to be!

0 comments:

Post a Comment