Monday 10 September 2012

Portsmouth twinkle nails -

Hi I am a mobile nail technician local in Portsmouth I do the nail wraps and acrylic nails at very good prices if you would like to add my Facebook page twinkle nails you can see pictures and prices there and you can book a appointment also you can contact me for more info on my phone 07881567107 Located in own Beauty Room in Monifieth Laser Teeth Whitening 1hour 85.00 Laser Top Ups 20mns 40.00 Microdermabrasion Facial 20.00 Siena X Spray Taning 15.00 Express Eye Lashes 10.00 File & Polish 8.00 French Polish 12.00 Gelish 15.00 Manicure With Colour 15.00 Pedicure With Colour 18.00 Call or Text PAULINE 07925 108 486 Come and join me for a beautiful Ayurvedic bodymassage using the finest warm oils. This beautiful massage involves a special chair routine followed by a more traditional massage on a massage couch.You will be encouraged to breathe deeply and relax as part of this therapy. I offer 60 mins,90 mins and even 2 Hour sessions for those really wanting to spoil themselves. All my therapy sessions take place in my lovely therapy room in ST Albans,just a short journey from London. I AM A FULLY QUALIFIED YOGA THERAPIST AND AYURVEDIC BODY MASSAGE TEACHER THIS MASSAGE IS NOT A SEXUAL SERVICE. Please phone or text to book a session. Healing and relaxing Reiki, and aromatherapy, at my home in Hawkhurst, or I can visit you (for an extra charge). Penelope Goodare, Dip. ITEC, Dip. ICM. Concessions available. I need someone who:

0 comments:

Post a Comment