Tuesday 11 September 2012

Full body massage and intimate waxing !

I am fully qualified, female beauty therapist (NVQ Level 3) and work from a fully equipped treatment room in Billingham. (TS23 4JE) I offer a range of treatments, to both men and women, but specialize in full body massage (Head to toe) and intimate hair removal using waxing, clipping or if you prefer, shaving. Modesty during this treatment obviously must be left at the door. A massage costs as little as 35 and many people prefer to stay longer and have an hour / half or 2 hour treatment. (It’s tailored to meet individual needs.) I am available sometimes on short notice (Same day appointments) and open at the following times. Monday to Friday 8am – 8pm Saturday to Sunday 8.30am – 4pm Please ring to make an appointment but not after 9pm in the evening as no calls can be taken. Withheld numbers won’t be answered, but if you leave a message I will get back to you at my earliest opportunity. This is not a sexual service. Hair Extensions ~ Pre-bonded H.O.T. Fusion, Micro Rings & Micro Ring Wefts 100% Indian Human Hair Remy Grade AAA Dream Hair ... - Last up to 6 months! Look fabulous with natural hair extensions. I am a professionally trained, qualified and insured hair extensionist. I offer a FREE Consultation where I will match the extensions to your natural or coloured hair or if you simply want highlights or lowlights - the choice is yours! You can treat it just like your own hair, wash, cut, curl, straighten, even dye it! I offer pre-bonded ClassicLox H.O.T. Fusion, Micro Ring EZ Loop all Strand by Strand methods & Micro Ring Weft, lasts up to 6/7 months maybe longer and can be reused! I only use 100% Human Hair, Lengths Available – 16” 18", 20", 22”, 24” &

0 comments:

Post a Comment