Saturday 8 September 2012

Relaxing massage, Polish masseuse *

Welcome ;-) Enjoy my friendly personality, my soft and magical hands an great atmosphere i will create. You know that you deserve to pamper yourself and what is the better way then get a luxury massage. This is the best way to get rid of stress and relax all your body ;-) I offer * Swedish massage * relaxing massage * classic massage * deep tissue massage * soft massage * reflexology or * combination of them I am Polish, 28 y o, Visit me at Warren street or I come to your place or hotel. ITEC Qualified Male/female welcome. This is Not a sexual service! HI I OFFER FULLBODY MASSAGE TO MALE AND FEMALE COME AND ENJOY MY GENTLE SOOTHING FULLBODY OIL MASSAGE BASSED IN SITTINGBOURNE 7 DAYS SOME EVES 1 HOUR 30 HALF HOUR 20 CALL KEV 07935063311 FOR MORE DETAILS EASY PARKING NON SEXUAL Safe 18 Inch Human Hair Extensions, No Glue, FREE Products, Cut, Style, Special Offers End Soon, MOBILE 07830200836 VISIT MY WEBSITE NOW - http://www.longerlengthhair.co.uk Find Out How It Works and get MORE INFORMATION AND MORE PICS. Answers are free!! I am an experienced, mobile hair stylist who is offering 100% Human Hair Extensions; All in the comfort of your own home. Here’s what you will be getting:-

0 comments:

Post a Comment