Friday 7 September 2012

Relaxing Full Body Massage Out Calls 11am-10pm *

Enjoy a soothing massage and relax and unwind with the magic touch of my hands I use candles and relaxing music to promote a tranquil atmosphere relieve stress and help calm the mind whilst you relax, enjoy the experience. I am fully qualified to NVQ level 3 Enjoy either a deeply relaxing Full-Body Massage or Swedish Massage designed to release tension from head to toe ... soothing tight muscles, letting go of accumulated stress or tension and gently improving circulation. This delicious massage experience encourages the body to deeply relax and replenish whilst restoring calmness and wellbeing. You’ll be floating out on a cloud. I`m ITEC Qualified professional massage therapist. Out calls anywhere in Brighton. Working hours: 11am-10pm,7 days a week. 9:00 am to 11:00 pm outcalls only I provide service for both Ladies and Gents Massage sessions are 90mins 70 and 120 Hi there, I am looking for a model on Monday morning at my college, To have highlights done (blonde, red or a vibrant colour) I can cut the hair too if you wish Please get in touch by text 07826469700 Or email This Will be free of charge x Thanks Facial Half Price ONLY 15 All September Amazing Full Natural Facial 55min (including 20 min Face, Neck and Shoulder massage) I am a Fully Qualified Beauty and Holistic Therapist as well as Nail Technician. I work from home, located in Newbury and I have a relaxing treatment room to ensure your experience is one of total relaxation and that you feel comfortable and pampered from top to toe. I offer a full range

0 comments:

Post a Comment