Tuesday 4 September 2012

LOVELY MASSAGE, OUTCALL SW, SE, CENTRAL LONDON, AVAILABLE EVERY DAY 10am-8pm, TRISHA on 07428349506 +

Hi guys, thank you for visiting my ad. I am providing massage service in comfort of your home or hotel room. Outcall only, I havent a place for incall. I am ITEC certificated massage therapist. Young tall slim blonde girl from europe. Try come to heaven under my hands :) Contact me on my mobile number please. Texts are better for me because I travel a lot :) Looking forward to meet you, Trisha x I am a ITEC certificated massage therapist My service is for both gender, men and women welcome I do not offer sexual services I am a fully certified CND trained nail technician, I have been for 3 years. I take great pride in my work and ensure a calming and relaxing environment for all of my clients. I offer a range of treatments such as: -Acrylic nail enhancements 25 -Gel nail enhancements 20 -Shellac on hands and feet 15 -Luxury Spa manicures and pedicures 25 -Swarovski Spa manicures and pedicures. 45 I also offer the finest in sunless taning...LA taning as used on Come dance with me and on TOWIE! 15 Keep an eye out for Monthly offers. Full body warm oil treatment. 35 unhurried hour. By male, late 30s, experienced and qualified (HND Holistic Therapies). TEXT to book 07933445805. ********SAME DAY BOOKINGS 10 OFF, i.e. 25. *********** As per Gumtree this is not a sexual or sensual service; is not a tantric or naturist advert; and is open to both sexes. TO BOOK: TEXT 07933445805 So here we go, I am a level 3 qualified Mobile Hairdresser, which means I come to you, and work around you

0 comments:

Post a Comment