Wednesday 5 September 2012

Pedicure service - VERY CHEAP! .

I am a fully qualified Male beauty technician offering a full pedicure service which includes removing of dead skin, waxing, nail beauty and treatment and massages. I have over 7 years of experience in this line of work which includes part owning a beauty salon in Manchester. I can travel to all local areas with no extra cost or if you prefer I can work from home. I GUARANTEE TO BEAT ANY PRICE YOU CAN FIND! Please call me on 07800503876 for a free quote and to make bookings. Hi I am 30yo experienced male masseure,SMTO member offering a deep tissue massage.You wil be covered by the towel and treat with respect.Normaly I charging 40 but now for NEW clients is 30 . HARRY UP.Offer end soon I am also offering: - Sport -post nad-pre event massage - Deep tissue massage - Posture correction - Kinesiotherapy taping - Pregnency bliss and bebe massage - Anti cellulitis massage - Menstruation pain therapy Every client recieves an initial consultation Male and female are welcome. Flexible hours by appointment Gift Vouchers available. Please send me text to arrange appoitmet with the name and time suit for you or email me if you like quicker answer.I will answer at the time except when I am with a client, when I will reply between appointments PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT SEXUAL SERVICE I Am A Professional Freelance Makeup Artist. Please Find Below The Price List Of Services. Bridal Makeup - 45 Bridesmaids/Mother Of The Bride/Groom - 25 Party Makeup - 25 &am

0 comments:

Post a Comment