Tuesday 14 August 2012

MOBILE SPRAY TANNING, £10 PORTSMOUTH, FAREHAM, GOSPORT, HAVANT, AND EVERYWHERE IN BETWEEN!!! +

A spray tan gives you a healthy glow making you look slimmer, as well as making your teeth appear whiter and hiding any imperfections in the skin-including the dreaded cellulite! I am a professionally trained and fully qualified Mobile Spray Tan Technician based in Gosport, covering areas such as Fareham, Portsmouth, Wickham, Whitely and Havant. As I am mobile, there no need to worry about finding a parking space, travelling on a bus or having to walk down the street without any make-up on! I perform the treatment in the comfort of your own home, as I have a portable pop-up tent meaning all of your furniture, walls and flooring will be protected. And I take all the mess with me :) So to boost confidence, have fun with friends or for an endless look of sunkissed skin without the harmful rays of the sun, call now to book your appointments :) *It is advisable not to have a spray tan within the first 3 months of pregnancy. F Childrens pamper and nail parties Little girls mini manicure,polish on fingers and toes with choice of nail art and temporary tattoos 6 per child min 10 children Teenage 14+ nail party manicure,polish oatural nails and toes with nail art 8 per child manicure, acrylic extensions and nail art 12 per child manicure gel extensions and nail art 15 per child Toe painting can be added at 2 per child with nail extension package Fully insured and crb checked x I am a fully qualified level 3 Ladies hairdresser. If anyone is wanting highhlights cuts, Treatments blowdrys sets etc at reasonable prices then please e-mail me. I also do bridal hair, Prom hair and hair for special occasions at very reasonable prices all enquiries please e-mail me. I am a car owner so

0 comments:

Post a Comment