Tuesday 24 July 2012

Looking for qualified complementary therapists ?

Hi I am looking for qualified alternative complimentary therapist (eg aromatheray, acupuncture, massage, EFT, homeopathy, hypnotherapy, reflexology etc ...), who are willing to go into business. I want to use my house to start a clinic. I have a 5 bedroom house, in a very good location. This could be a good opportunity for you. If you want to find out more, please email me. Please no time waster. Thanks. I look forward to hearing from you. Regards Bashir ZUBA IS WELCOMING A NEW HAIRDRESSER TO OUR TEAM AND TO CELEBRATE THIS MONTH ONLY WE ARE OFFERING 40% OFF HAIR TREATMENTS (EXC BRAZILLIAN BLOW DRY). CHECK US OUT AT WWW.ZUBABEAUTYANDHAIR.CO.UK. WASH CUT BLOWDRY NOW 19.20 RESTYLE NOW 22.80 FULL HEAD HIGHLIGHTS & CUT BLOWDRY NOW 52.80 1,2 HEAD HIGHLIGHTS & CUT BLOWDRY NOW 46.80 ZUBA JUST CAME RUNNERS UP IN BEST SALON IN THE UK 2012 BY QYPE Keratin Indian Remy Grade AAAA pre bonded hair extensions will last 4-6 months !! Half head - 140 (Approx 120 1gram bonds) Full head - 250 (Approx 200 1gram bonds) All hair is 1gram per bond so your extensions will be super thick !! Free Consultation, I am mobile so can fit in the comfort of your own home or you can come to me 07530603010 Wash, Cut & Blowdry- 15 colour- 20 + Half head Highlights- 25 (with cut 35) Fullhead Highlights- 50 (With cut 60) Sewn in extentions- 40 (you have to provide hair) Braids Half head- 20 (with

0 comments:

Post a Comment