Sunday 29 July 2012

Ladies Professional Mobile Hair Stylist *

I am advertising my Mobile hair service, i am qualified and have got 4 years experience, i currently use loreal professional products. Prices start from 10 pounds for a cut and i offer a free consultation before a colour or cutting service if requested. i am local to the swavesey area but im willing to travel. Dont hestitate to give me a call for further information or to book an appointment. reference available if requested 07599200686 over 10 years experience in beautican work. Really cheap prices. All treatments in the comfort in a beauty room in my house........... Threading eyebrows 3.50 Threading upperlips 2.00 Threading Chin 2.00 Threading Fullface 11.00 Waxing Full legs 16.00 Half Legs 10.00 Full arms 12.00 Half arms 6.00 Facial herbal 15.00 fruit15.00 pearl 15.00 whiting15.00 basic 10.00 hair colour 10.00 many more treatments ask for more...... hurry hurry pamper yourself.... ITEQ qualified masseur offers you a full body oil massage and hair removal from my centrally located apartment in Wimbledon S W London. Lie back and enjoy as my strong hands bring you relief from every day stresses and strains and leave you feeling relaxed and calm.I also offer a mens hair removal service called sugaring which is less painfull and kinder to your skin than waxing. So if you need hair removal for the first time or want to try an alternative give it a try. Parking is available or I am a 10 min walk from transport links. First timers are welcome dont be nervous I am a very friendly guy ! Please call me on 07946451577 James &a

0 comments:

Post a Comment