Thursday 26 July 2012

PERFECT AND FRIENDLY female therapist massage EAST LONDON at LEYTON *

My name is DARA. I am a mature lady from Thailand. I have a nice and friendly personality.I am happy to offer you an impressive relaxing time with me iice surroundingsgiving real full body massage treatment as per your choice. I am a professional masseuse with many years experience. I have been certificated by THE WAT PO TRADITIONAL MEDICAL SCHOOL since May 2000. Treatments include therapeutic Thai and Swedish Deep/Soft tissue massage by oil on masssage table that cover full body ....Head.....Shoulder....Back.....Arms.....Legs.....to relieve stress and help your body to feel more relaxed and calm. 20/ 30minutes 40/ 60minutes [ soft music and shower inclusive ] LOCATION:-LEYTON in EAST LONDON (easily reached by underground.LEYTON station on CENTRAL LINE) Close to Stratford Mile End Bethnal Green Liverpool AMAZING & STUNNING QUALIFIED FEMALE OFFERING THERAPUTIC RELAXING FULL BODY MASSAGE @ 40 I CATER FOR MALES, FEMALES,COUPLES Full body massage Hot oil massage Thai massage Indian head massage Swedish massage Sports massage Raki massage Hot/cold stone massage. Lomi Lomi Reflexology Aromatherapy Massage table used for massge or massage bed. I offer many massages so please ask for specific massage and price. QUALIFIED WITH 5 YEARS + EXPERIENCE PERFORMING THE BEST MASSAGE THAT WILL COMPLETELY RE-ENERGIZE YOU IF YOU ARE STARTING YOUR DAY, OR LOOKING TO DE-STRESS FROM A LONG DAY IN THE OF

0 comments:

Post a Comment