Friday 27 July 2012

Isabeauty - Mobile Beauty Treatments SPECIAL OFFERS ?

Fully Qualified and fully insured Beauty Therapist. I have a few special offers on at the moment here is just a tasters :- Semi Permanent Eye lash Extension 20.00 Minx application on your toes 15.00 Gelish hands or feet 10.00 (short period only) Eyebrow wax, Eye brow and Eye lash tint 15.00 Eyebrow wax, Eye brow and Eye lash tint, Half leg and Basic Bikini- 30.00 Please check out my face book page www.facebook.com/isabeautycm or text me on 07854094671 I am qualified Thai therapies and fully insured.Also have a certificate achievement in Thai Language and culture center Aston, Bermingham.Uk, charity Number: 1082096 In Addition.I achieved a certificate from the Union of Thai Traditional Medicine Society (Department of Medical Service Building 6, Ministry of Public Health.) Thailand My service include: Traditional Thai massage Thai Medical massage Thai Aromatherapy Thai Reflexology Both of Gender welcome Open:9am.-8pm.by appointment only.Hotel visit available.. Rate : 50 pounds/hour,Hotel visit 90 pounds/hour www.therapythaiuk.net PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS NOT SEXUAL SERVICE hiya anyone one interested in a 4 hand massage with my model stuning partner and myself to massage both or one of you .. i would love to here back from you. this is 100 pound per hour please phone for more info we love to do couples Christina 07503740832 also you can massage us Hi I am a fully qualified and experienced 39 year old MALE therapist with Level 3 ITEC / VTCT in sports massage, s

0 comments:

Post a Comment