Saturday 28 July 2012

INDIVIDUAL EYELASH EXTENSIONS £25!!!!! -

Perfect for enhancing the length, curl or thickness of your lashes by adding one individual lash to each of your own creating as natural or glamorous look as you like. They are completely weightless and easy to maintain for between 2-6 weeks. Application takes between 1 hour and 30 minutes to 2 hours. We are offering this at our salon in Ward end for 25 call to book 07718657111 Nice stress free relaxing treatment you will feel the energy flowing from my hands to your body .the treatment starts with a few breath techniques and after will put my hands on a special parts of your body (chakras) and you will feel warm sensations or tingling on that place .If you are interested text me no time wasters please.the price is 25 and longs about hour hour and half.Aromatherapy-1hour 35 this is not a sexual services and both sexes are welcome I have been a lash expert for 3 over years and pride myself in my work. I am know by my many clients as The Lash Queen Of The North! Lash Extensions are ideal for holidays, weddings, special occasions or just waking up in the morning looking your best! You can have them applied as natural or dramatic as you wish. I only use the highest quality products which will not damage your natural lashes. I will travel all over Bolton and surrounding areas inc Manchester and Lancashire. Full set - 69.00 (1.5/2hrs) 30min infills - 19.00 45min infills - 28.00 1hr infills - 35.00 I also offer Shellac nails so if you would like your polish to last up to 2 weeks then book iow! Call or text Olivia on 07793389119 for more details! Hi I am a fully insured holistic therapist offering a wide range of holistic therapies. I travel to you. Experience treatments in the comfor

0 comments:

Post a Comment