Thursday 26 July 2012

1st class Thai Massage (100% Genuine Thai Girl) Incall(Putney)/outcall(Home/Hotel) visit available. !

BECAUSE.. Your Body Deserves More...pamper Your spirit....No more Traveling Required, relax in the comfort of your own home. Hello (Sawasdee Ka) If you are looking for a real good and proper Thai massage Please try me. Fully Qualified Massage Therapist With WAT PO Medical School Diploma From Thailand (NVQ2) . I have 3 years’ experience work in spa in London. My strength is I know how to make a great massage, I have a good hands and I have My own techniques. I confidence that you won’t disappointed so Try me today .Looking forward to seeing you soon :) Quality massage guaranteed or your money back* (Conditions apply) *Money back only applicable if the massage is terminated within the first 15 mimutes and no request has been made for any service other than what is offered. Price : Out call 50 per hour (Central London) In call 40 per hour (Putney) Call/Text Dee on 07983079443 Hi, Im Dee, Im a qualified beautician ( level2) I offer from my home-based salon, junct 3 M6 Coventry, male grooming services,including: Massages Waxing , Shaving, Trimming, All-over spray tans, Personal hairdressing. My opening hours are weekdays only 9am-4pm by appointment. With-held numbers/texts ignored. Gumtree rules state :not a sexual service. My treatments are also available to ladies or couples. Enjoy a relaxing back massage and energy balancing reflexology ses

0 comments:

Post a Comment