Tuesday 31 July 2012

Hair straightener COLLINGE +

this is 5 months old collinge hair straightener very nice nd easy to use with in 10 mins its on maximum heat i was using it once or twice a month never have problem coz ihad long hairs but i did cute my hairs i dunt need it anymore nd i was using it occasionally nd its look like new with its proper bag not the packing .........i bought it in pound20........you can buy in 8 pound its very gud nd clean condition thnks WAXING, Appointments for waxing will be available shortly both men and women welcome, inbox me with any enquiries thanks and dont forget those spraytans call ot text 07545380097 Massage can be relaxing, firm 40 pounds for 60 minutes 55 pounds for 90 minutes male massage fully mobile ITEC trained massage for men & women & couples non sexual Mature male masseur (6 foot tall, slim) very experienced, gives relaxing massage in the comfort of your home or hotel or you can come to me. Let me take away all the aches and pains and stresses of everyday life. Using only the finest essential oils. The first massage is free then you will receive substantial discounts on my normal prices as I´m hoping you will refer me to your friends and family, referrals then earn you a free massage if one of your friends becomes a regular. I can give you an Indian head massage, aromatherapy, Swedish or full body massage to refresh, relax and de-stress you. I also offer free personal grooming with each massage if required. Not a sexual service. HNC qualified. Text or call Nick on 07842 194486 for more details. I work some hours most days so feel free to text / email any enquiries you may have. Calls from withheld numb

0 comments:

Post a Comment