Tuesday 31 July 2012

Threading & Hena Tatoo -

Mehndi (Hena) is traditionlly practiced in times of joyous celebration . A paste made from the crushed leaves of Hena plant (belived to bring love,good fortune and protection from evil) is applied to the skin, and when removed leave paste Beautiful marking on the skin that fade naturally over 1 to 3 weeks. Threading Hair removal. Threading hair is an ancient method commonly practiced in Eastern countries, But is becoming very popular here in the West. Threading removes the entire hair follicle, lasting up to 6 weeks. How Does it Work? A cotton thread is pulled along unwanted hair in a twisting motion, to trap hair in a mini lasso, and lifts hair right out of the follicle. Stylo in Elgin 31 Ashgrove Square Elgin IV30 1UN Please call us on 01343542582 or 07515658643. I am a qualified counsellor practicing in South London - my office base is in Clapham although rooms are available to hire across the city so I can be flexible to suit your needs. I can offer reduced fees for students, counsellors-in-training and others on a low income. If you would like to know more, you can email me or telephone for a free initial discussion. About me: I have a Postgraduate Diploma in Counselling, and I am a member of the British Association for Counsellors and Psychotherapists. My training is in Person-centred and Existential approaches, and I have experience in a variety of settings including universities and the NHS. I have a particular interest in anxiety management, stress and low self-esteem. About counselling: Person-centred therapy focuses on the client as the expert, with the counsellor taking a non-directive approach and prov

0 comments:

Post a Comment