Sunday 29 July 2012

Semi Permanent Lashes !

Qualified and fully insured eyelash technician offering Lash Perfect Hollywood Lashes for 35! Lashes are made thicker and longer by attaching individual synthetic eyelashes to the natural eyelashes using a medical grade adhesive. The lashes are light and comfortable to wear and last for up to 10 weeks. You can choose how you want your lashes to look: natural or glamorous For more info or to book an appt, send me a msg or call 07874631576 I am a qualified teacher so fully CRB checked and good with kids! I offer pamper parties for groups of up to 12 children, including nails, Minx toes, glitter tattoos, and each child receives a lovely party bag. Cake and decorations/set up can also be provided, as can references from satisfied parents! Get in touch to discuss your requirements :) Have a wedding coming up, party or would just like to treat yourself . Shellac, gelish & minx manicure/pedicure WAS 35.OO now 22.00 Manicure & Pedicure Was 70.00 now 32.00 Acrylic nails WAS 35.00 now 25.00 gel extensions WAS40.00 now 25.00 call now and book your appointment 0131 313 2001 07707270060 Hi guys, thank you for visiting my ad. I am a qualified massage therapist. I am providing outcall massge service in London. You can enjoy my service in comfort of your home or hotel room. I am a young tall slim blonde girl from europe. No incalls sorry. Prices starts from 55.-, text me on my mobile number for more information and price list. Trisha x&

0 comments:

Post a Comment