Monday 30 July 2012

KIDS PRINCESS NAIL PARTY (FOR LITTLE GIRLS and TEENAGERS) ?

***NOW 10% OFF ALL PARTIES OF 4 AND MORE*** TINKERBELL NAILS Cant decide what to do for your little PRINCESSES birthday... Book my services and have your little princess and her friends princess nails. Willing to travel for parties of 4 or more... I provide mini manicure and pedicure, nail paint, with designs. PARTIES OF 4 WAS 65 NOW 55 (PRICE EXCLUDES TRAVEL) Book now with Tracy on 07784995049 PLEASE QUOTE REF # TSL 20 For further offers and information check out my website below... www.tinkerbellnails.yolasite.com NO SALES CALLS PLEASE LADIES MOBILE HAIRDRESSER - CUTS 16 POUNDS CUT + B/D + STRAIGHTENING - 25 FOR FULL PRICE LIST GIVE ME A CALL ( LEAVE A TEXT IF I DONT ANSWER) THANKS ZAHRA I am a trained, VTCT qualified and experienced gay swedish holistic massage therapist practising from a clean, warm and comfortable room at my home in Bromley. I am offering an unhurried, blissful massage experience, tailored to your specific and individual needs and requirements. Men and women are welcome to this wonderful and relaxing experience, including gay, straight and bisexual men as well as those that are just curious to try. I work with people of all ages, backgrounds, shapes and sizes. First timers are welcome! Massage is extremely beneficial to all – from busy office workers; manual labourers; stressful executives or anyone who needs a bit of pampering and relaxation! Be assured that your personal comfort, privacy and discretion will be respected at all times. I will ensure you feel good, re

0 comments:

Post a Comment