Thursday 26 July 2012

QUALIFIED NAIL TECHNICIAN -

qualified nail technician, working from home and offering a wide range of manicure / pedicure for ladies. Prices are: UV Gel Extensions: 25 SPA Manicure / Pedicure: 15 You can have your owail files and buffers for 5 Mature Female/Male offer a nice relaxing massage to Females/Males and Couples. Let us pamper you iice surroundings. This is a non sexual service. Enjoy a Relaxing full body deep tissue massage in the hands of a fully Qualified Masseuse Swedish Massage for Male & Female Clients Take time out of hectic routine to relax, unwind & de-stress Contact me with what type of massage you require and when you would like an appointment Please call for Appointment Julie WANTED****** PARTY LASHES for 2 people on the 27th july about 5.30pm!!! please get in touch with prices i want to book as soon as possible and would prefer if you can come to me Hello, My name is Kevin and im a Photographer. I am new to wedding photography so am offering to shoot your wedding for FREE. I would love to also arrange a pre wedding shoot well before the big day. Please contact me with any questions :) Some of my work can be seen here http://500px.com/KevinSinclair Kevin

0 comments:

Post a Comment