Saturday 28 July 2012

Mobile beauty therapist *

Hi, I offer the beauty treatments at very low prices. nail extensions 15 full set gelish 10 waxing fromn 3 threading 4 I am based in Dunes 55 sutton lane, hornchurch. call me or texk me for booking and more prices. 07508437867 FACIAL + FULL BACK MASSAGE - 20! THIS WILL BE DONE AT MY HOME SALON. LADIES ONLY FOR MORE INFO OR IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT GIVE ME A CALL! HOURS - 8AM - 11PM THANKS ZAHRA Hi my name is Joe I offer a full body massage that is relaxing and calming. let me take away your aches and pains The cost of the Massage is 20.00 for 1 week only gay Friendly Near the train and bus station Shower facility is available I am in redditch town centre near the bus and train station, there is also parking available. you can book an appointment by calling me on 07891549333 or 01527585023. there are more details as well if you check out the website on www.omegatherapies.vpweb.co.uk. THE BEST TRADITIONAL THAI MASSAGE 1 HOUR ONLY 29 CALL FREE ON 0800 098 8786 TO BOOK OUR FEMALE Therapist. We offer Traditional Thai Massage as a mixed head-to-toe body treatment. It helps to relieve tension - especially when you have been on your feet all day long! It is recommended that you should have one and a half hours to get the full benefits from the Thai Massage treatment. The treatment will begin with pressure point massage for your whole body then the essential oil will be applied for deep tissue and r

0 comments:

Post a Comment