Wednesday 22 August 2012

Only way is Essex Spray tan ?

Guaranteed no SATSUMAS, RUNS, OR STREAKS I offer a mobile service based in Clevedon 15 miles radius I cater for single sprays or parties Newly qualified so very cheap but nails to a very high standard. Will come to your home or you can come to mine which ever is best for you. Full set of acrylic nails- 15 please contact me for more details and prices thanks mobile 07593652274 please leave message if no answer and i will get back to you. or send a text. i am fully qualified hairdresser with several different awards i won. im working mobile as im a full time mummy so i can come to u or u can come to me. if ure unsure of anything give me a ring and we will discuss it. very cheap but reasonable prices and a very friendly atmosphere!!! i work monday to saturday and ill do hair anytime, if its past my daughters bedtime im afraid u will have to travel to me Shellac Manicure or Pedicure 10 Lasts up to 2 weeks. 14 Different colors to choose from. (Excludes french polish extra charge will apply) Rock star Nails 10 Lasts up to 6 weeks 45 different shades to choose from Add Rock Star nails to nail extensions for only 25! Appointments available 9am to 9pm. On street parking available. TEL 07813 815612 I’m a British qualified (ITEC/VTCT) and experienced male therapist of massage and other holistic therapies, offering treatments to men and women. Based near the M62, I can offer treatments either here or in the comfort of your home or workplace. I can travel to you anywhere within the Yorksh

0 comments:

Post a Comment