Tuesday 21 August 2012

REIKI HEALING WITH LORRAINE .

I am a Reiki Healing Master. The treatment lasts approximately one hour and is very good for depression, and any physical ailments. I am close to the motorway networks and the east Lancashire road. Full body, Indian head and Thai foot massage, and aromatherapy, for men and women, at my home in Hawkhurst, or I can visit you (for an extra charge). Healing and relaxing, not sexual. Concessions available. Penelope Goodare, Dip. ITEC, Dip. ICM. Hi ladies I am fully qualified beautician and doing a treatments in the comfort of your own home. Spray tan, HD brows ,waxing,threading,Minx,Shellac,manicure,pedicure,party lashes, Sami permanent lash ext.pls txt/phone sue to book ur app 07827292062. I am covering all areas i am a professional masseur working in wakefield at a physiotherapist clinic but i also do out calls . sports massage to help with rehab and maintenance of muscles to allow you to train and compete at your chosen level. relaxing massage to de-stress you from the pressure of modern day living check out my web site www.massagesportstherapy.co.uk yell.com sports massage wakefield NON SEXUAL MASSAGES __NO BLOCKED OR WITHHELD NUMBERS FULL BODY MASSAGE Eastbourne Whether you choose Swedish, Deep Tissue or Sports Massage, massage therapy is the natural way to promote wellness and relieve the effects of physical and mental stress. Re-energize, rejuvenate, and re-center with Body Mind n Soul. I offer full body massage different techniques Deep tissue massage Sports Massage Swedish massage And Much more I`m a professional male massage therapist. ITEC Qualified. Working hours: 8am-9pm, 7 days a week. &a

0 comments:

Post a Comment