Saturday 18 August 2012

FREE PROFESSIONAL HAIR EXTENSIONS! you just pay for the fitting M.G.P.H.E 19 years exp -

Hi I am able to offer this amazing deal for the next week or so, i am giving away 100% human hair top quality (retails at 80 pounds+). and you can have as many colours as you would like! All im charging for is the fitting. I offer all methods one of which will suit every budget! I am a G.P.H.E member and have been doing these for 20 years now so you are in safe hands! As an added extra you will also recieve one free maintenance session a couple of months after the fitting so how can you beat that! You can see my results at www.glamourpussbeauty.zoomshare.com Call me on 07876134008 or email for details its on a first come first served basis so hurry while my stocks last! Hi im Emma I am based just outside Camberley If you are looking for an excellent relaxing massage to relax and un-wind come and visit me in my treatment room in comfortable surroundings soft music playing and candles lit, Just lie back and enjoy my soothing touch I will help your aches and pains. You will leave feeling totally refreshed. I am available Monday to Friday Parking is available . I offer my services to Male and Female Clients. 1 Hour Swedish Massage 35.00 I have excellent feedback and a good Clientele I look forward to hearing from you Thanks Emma N.B THIS IS NOT A SEXUAL SERVICE Special offers at salon bella diva shettleston this weekend thur 16th to sat 18th aug. 15% of all colours acrylic white tips and spray tan 20 Full head micro loop 180 Full head pre bonded 16in 200 Full head pre bonded 20in 220 Includes free consultation colour match and cut. Payment plan available. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment