Sunday 19 August 2012

High Bikini Wax £10 - Mobile Therapist +

I am a fully mobile therapist covering East Lothian. High Bikini Wax - 10 !!! Available 7 days a week ! Get in touch to book your appointment :) It’s free because I know you’ll want me to come back! Subsequent sessions only 10 (you won’t get better value for money anywhere!) FEEL SAFE IN MY HANDS. Mature masseur, trustworthy, friendly, pleasant and likeable, offers excellent relaxing massage in the comfort of your own home. I can visit you anywhere in the Brighton/Hove region (or outside the area for travel expenses). Take some time out from your busy routine, breathe out, and enjoy a full body massage! email David for an appointment. I AM AFULLY QUALIFIED MASSAGE THERAPIST. VTCT QUALIFIED. I CAN OFFER A FULL BODY SWEDISH MASSAGE FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE STRESSED AFTER A HARD DAYS WORK. I CAN DO THIS IN THE COMFORT OFYOUR OWN HOME IF YOU ARE IN GREATER BELFAST OR I CAN ACCOMODATE AT MY OWN HOME. If YOU ARE HERE ON BUSINESS I CAN TRAVEL TO YOUR HOTEL FULL BODY MASSAGE IS 35 AND LASTS BETWEEN 45 AND 50 MINUTES. CALL ME ON 07593640055 FOR FURTHER DETAILS Gumtree policy requires that i state this is a non sexual service If you ache or are in pain or maybe tired and need to unwind from the stresses of it all. Qualified in Massage Therapy I will look after you be male or female. I have the touch believe me and the fabulous oils and creams to suit your need, problem. I canot cater for the asian guys as in pakistani as im messed about if i do &

0 comments:

Post a Comment