Thursday 9 August 2012

IF YOU WOULD LIKE AN AVON BROCHURE CONTACT ME NOW! .

IM AN INDEPENDANT AVON REPRESENTAIVE IN KINGS NORTON BIRMINGHAM IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BECOME A CUSTOMER THEN PLEASE CONTACT ME IT DOESNT MATTER WHERE YOU LIVE I CAN POST YOU A BROCHURE Hi, I am a professional counsellor working with a variety of concerns, please see my website for full details. www.counsellingforliverpool.com Thanks 2 -4-1 Cut & Finish: Every Tuesday at Hair Design in Longton, 16 The Strand Come with your friend for a cut and finish and share the price. Pay 23.90 for one and get a 2nd free on the same day Please call: 01782 324044 to make your booking. With an experienced team, Hair Design has been established for over 30 years and enjoys an excellent local reputation. Come in and see for yourself! Hi I am able to offer this amazing deal for the next week or so, i am giving away 100% human hair top quality (retails at 80 pounds+). and you can have as many colours as you would like! All im charging for is the fitting. I offer all methods one of which will suit every budget! I am a G.P.H.E member and have been doing these for 20 years now so you are in safe hands! As an added extra you will also recieve one free maintenance session a couple of months after the fitting so how can you beat that! You can see my results at www.glamourpussbeauty.zoomshare.com Call me on 07876134008 or email for details its on a first come first served basis so hurry while my stocks last! ONLY 179 For Top Quality Hair and Fitting MicroRings and Keratin Tipped Prebonds included Remi AAA Cachet hair, Hair Consultation, and booking

0 comments:

Post a Comment