Friday 17 August 2012

Micro rings hair extensions **£115** *

have a full head of micro ring hair extensions fitted in the comfort of your own home.. a lot healthier way to having gorgeous long hair no glues or harsh chemicals used. 100% human remy hair used lasting up2 3 months. with correct care can last longer!! 16 Welcome to Glam Hair Extensions / Glam Lengths Be Glammed up io timw with Glam Hair Extensions!! Full Head 169 special offer 18inch all colours available choose from prebonded, micro rings, micro loops. 20 inch full head 200 Clip in deluxe volume beauty work 140 Clip ins full head 80 Nails 25 Lashes 20-30 Hi there, If your fed up wasting time and money on treatments that have not worked? then come and try a treatment with me and you will feel the improvements. I take pride and care about my clients and my aim is to free you of those dull aches and pains that really get you down. I am a fully qualified (I.T.E.C/IIHHT) and experienced masseuse and have over 14 years experience as a physical therapist. I trained in London and have worked in some of the top Leisure centres, Hotels and Salons. SWEDISH (Holistic) MASSAGE has many benefits. It helps to relax and de stress as well as improve the blood circulation and removal of toxins. Aches and pains are reduced and stress levels lowered. SPORTS MASSAGE concentrates on specific areas/ injures whether they are old ones or recent ones, working to improve range of movement and flexibility, reduce pain and increase mobility. REFLEXOLOGY which is the practice of applying I am a mobile hair extension technican covering most of Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire. The methods I speicalise in is Micro ring/loop

0 comments:

Post a Comment