Friday 17 August 2012

Pamper Parties for height, birthday or just a bit of fun ?

Whether you have a special occasion to celebrate or just want a fuight in this is a fantastic way to spend an evening with the girls. Get some comfy clothes on, put some music on, get the wine open and enjoy a great night of treatments & fun. What is included? Manicure & Pedicure Each will have their finger nails painted, a foot soak & toe nails painted, I have a variety of exciting colours to choose from. Massage Each girl will be given a choice of hand & arm or leg & foot massage. Facial & Face Masks Each will get a mini facial before having a face mask applied with cooling eye pads. Extras I will provide an assortment of treats to have throughout the party. I also have a chocolate fountain which comes with the chocolate, you just need to find things to dip. You can make use of a cocktail fountain which you can fill with cocktails if dark brown vernoail station for sale, complete with lockable drawer and cupboard, which consists of two compartments, great condition, sell one for 140 or 2 for 200. Hi there, If your fed up wasting time and money on treatments that have not worked? then come and try a treatment with me and you will feel the improvements. I take pride and care about my clients and my aim is to free you of those dull aches and pains that really get you down. I am a fully qualified (I.T.E.C/IIHHT) and experienced masseuse and have over 14 years experience as a physical therapist. I trained in London and have worked in some of the top Leisure centres, Hotels and Salons. SWEDISH (Holistic) MASSAGE has many benefits. It helps to relax and de stress as well as improve the bloo

0 comments:

Post a Comment