Wednesday 15 August 2012

Sanctuary Spa Covent Garden- Girls Delight Package for 2 -£275 !

Includes for 2 ladies- -Full use of Spa -50 min treatment each -2 course lunch each -Gift of your choice each ( up to 10) -Valid Mon-Sun -Due to expire 03 October -Retails and purchased for 332 Reason for sale- My husband brought this for me while I was pregnant but I never got round to going ( health reasons). Now it is impossible for me to leave my little one hence selling.I am gutted I canot go, this place is fab and totally lush as I have been a few times already, it has never failed to impress me. The vouchers itself appear to expire on 03 August however I have called Sanctuary and extended it until 03 October. If you purchase and wish to extend the voucher life further, Sanctuary will charge. This is a total bargain and really worth every peny! Happy for collection (preferably cash on collection) or I can send by special delivery ( paypal, vouchers sent on receipt of paymen ANTONIA Mobile: 07766 932 916 IN MY HANDS YOU ARE IN SAFE HANDS Dear customers, I am giving very nice, relaxing massage. The location is in Central London - 2 minutes walk from the tube-station. Private, cozy place decorated with crystals, vanilla candles and posters of native North Americans. I provide the massage on a background of meditative (new-age) music (Vangelis, Enya, Mike Oldfield, sci-fi films soundtracks)… Shower is also available. This can be your little escape from the busy world. If you like me to visit you - I can be at your place withing 1 hour time. DEAL: If you prepay 4 massages I’ll give you the 5th one as free bonus. 45 – 1h in call 65 – 1h - I

0 comments:

Post a Comment