Thursday 2 August 2012

Counsellor in South East London .

I provide counselling in a range of contexts including a Doctor’s Surgery, School and Prison as well as in my private practice. I support people from all backgrounds in addressing anxiety, stress, depression, addictions, bereavements and other negative emotions they may be experiencing. I provide a warm, non-judgemental space for people to talk and reflect on their experiences and explore new ways of thinking/being. I typically offer contracts of between 4-20 weeks but this is negotiable. Please contact me for a free initial conversation on: 07931 412 168 Michael (MSc. Therapeutic Counselling) www.2chairs1aimcounselling.co.uk Hi, i have managed to source some branded weft and clip-in 100% human extensions (a lot these days are only 80%), full packs top quality, minimum order 10 packs any colours. Great for extensionists, boot sales, beauty parties, market stalls, pamper evenings ect. Make extra cash or buy 10 and split with friends. Message me or call ot text me on 07876134008 for a quote. Can sell individually but will be a higher price. Length from 14" right down to 22". I can also get pre-bonded but minimum order is slightly higher. julie x Full Body wrap - watermelon mask (firming and anti-cellulite ) + 30mins sauna suit with infrared light. 12 Cut+intensive treatment with nice relaxing head massage + blowdry 15 (long hair extra 5 ) all over colour + cut + intensive treatment with nice relaxing head massage + blowdry 25 (long hair extra 10 ) Half head highlights + cut + intensive treatment with nice relaxing head massage + blowdry 40 Hollywood eyelash extensions 1:1 semi permament 25 frech gel extensions 20

0 comments:

Post a Comment