Monday 13 August 2012

FULL ALL AREA SWEDISH BODY MASSAGE PREFORMED BY MALE .

From the comfort of a private home come and have a relaxing swedish massage. Arrive and have a shower lie on massage table (30 mins) while i use oils on ur body to destress and relax u before having another shower on completition. The full process takes approx 45 mins No need to bring anything with u as everything is supplied. Open to femaes and male all shapes and sizes Vtct trained Gumtree statement ,,,this is not a sexual service. The costs are 30 pounds for the full all body massage. call thomas on 07914206189 for available appointment times. Hi, my name is vivi. I m from korea and living in Wood Green, London. I m quite experienced in Body Massage. It feels relax , and fresh. I also have a colleague who can do 4 Hands massage with me. massage treatments: deep tissue massage aromatherapy swedish holistic massage reflexology my rates are : half hour 50, one hour 80. pls call for booking on 07877988972 this is not a sexual service We are a professional unisex hair salon, offering a wide selection of services for hair and beauty also including ear piercing and hair extensions. You are welcome to come in for a free consultation anytime. You can purchase hair products from the Cutting Edge Hair & Beauty Salon at 97 High Street Whitstable, Kent. I am a new stylist here and have Level 3 qualifications, this includes cuts, colours, blow drys and hair extensions. With me you are entitled to 15% off any service with your 1st visit. We also offer a loy

0 comments:

Post a Comment