Wednesday 8 August 2012

Hairdressing Position !

Hairdresser position available in a luxury health club with clientelle ready and waiting.Self employed position. Matlock area please call for more details. 07817692001 Hello Girls, I am expert in mehndi/hena, for all events or occasions. Very Nominal charges depends on pattern but I am giving you guarantee you will definitely happy with pattern and my expertise. If some one need to learn how to apply hina patterns contact me. Hi ladies I am a fully qualified beautician and doing a treatments in the comfort of your own home. I do waxing, tinting, lashes, threading , manicure,pedicure,minx nails,spray tan,HD brows.Ladies I cover all the areas of Glasgow, Eastkilbride ,Hamilton,rutherglen,Motherwell and .......... Pls book ur app asa 07827292062 sue Hi my name is Lexi and I from California. I offer Swedish Massage which is gentle and relaxing. I have a light magic touch to sooth your entire body: neck, shoulders, back, buttocks and legs. Lay on my massage table and enjoy being pampered with soft gentle fluid strokes. Guaranteed to calm your body and mind. It is pure bliss. 60 for 45 minute full body massage. Monday to Friday Day time Only..10 am to 3:30 pm NG4 (Carlton area off Mapperly Top Nottingham) To book and appointment please call Lexi directly on 07845 112 810 Sorry but No texts (from non regular clients) or withheld/ private numbers will be answered. This is a non sexual service.....tension relief massage only For men and women Hi Guys, At last, a salon that offers grooming for men. A warm welcome awaits you in a private and relaxing studio in Bournemouth. We offer a discrete and quiet environment for all your grooming and relaxatioeeds. Manicures, Pedicures, Hair removal, Facials, Massage, R

0 comments:

Post a Comment