Tuesday 7 August 2012

HD Brows Get the Look !!!!! !

HD Brows Get The Desired Look !!!!!! Mobile Technician HD Brows are precision Threaded then permanent colour applied to brow for that Desired HD Look (with your colour choice to suit) this last 4-6 weeks for fair hair & 6-8 for brown or darker hair. Please be aware you may have to grow your brows out of the shape you have, if possible please send pictures of your brows if your wanting this treatment, so I can advised more.. Only 15 Please phone or email... Please ask questions by email if possible as text may not be replied too... Thanks ~ Hi my name is lee. I am studying an Itec massage course. I am looking for 18 people to practice on. It will be a professional massage. Strictly non sexual. I will be mobile and come to you. The massage will be totally free. I am student insured. Hertfordshire Bedfordshire Cambridgeshire. Please call for more info. 07902302084 Hello Girls, I am expert in mehndi/hena, for all events or occasions. Very Nominal charges depends on pattern but I am giving you guarantee you will definitely happy with pattern and my expertise. If some one need to learn how to apply hina patterns contact me. Tailor made massages to suit ones individual needs. Each treatment is carried out keeping you in mind. Using different blend of oils, ointments and candles, whether it’s to treat aches and pains or just for total relaxation. Price 50 per hr or 2 hrs for ONLY 75 Massages are carried with out towels... Call for more info and appointments 07400 1999 13 ( appointments available from 8am-8pm Monday-Sunday) please note that bookings will not be taken from private numbers. Hello ! I am an ITEC qualified professional, young and handsome Indian masseur, who provides a very relaxing head and full body massage in traditio

0 comments:

Post a Comment