Friday 3 August 2012

Holistic Massage in Bow (E3) - next to Victoria Park !

Hello, I am ITEC qualified masseur in Bow (E3). I am located next to Victoria Park. I provide a holistic massage service in a professional environment (e.g. private treatment room, bench, oils, etc.). The massage duration is 60 minutes - and the cost is 40.00 The nearest tube stations are Bethnal Green or Bow Road - with approximatley a 20 minute walk from either. Nearest Overground is Hackney Wick - with approximately a 15 minute walk. Please contact me by message, and do let me know if you need any other information. Cheers Polite Notice - This is not a sensual service. hi everyone i do acrylic nails and gel toes with any designs have a look at my pics and price list :) im based iewtownabbey and do these from home or i can come to u, depending on where u are (as i dont drive) acrylic nails (white tips) 15 acrylic nails with design 17.50 glitter gel toes 10 acrylic nails and glitter gel toes 22 3d bows and flowers 50p each pm or text 07518966659 https://www.facebook.com/pages/Gorgeous-acrylics/469087703110810?ref=hl Hi, I’m offering a relaxing massage service in the comfort of your own home or hotel room. In and around Hull. Maybe you prefer a firm massage or perhaps a softer more gentle touch. Either way, I can tailor the massage to suit your needs. I am very genuine, understanding and discreet. Please email me - I am happy to provide more information about my massage services and answer any questio

0 comments:

Post a Comment