Tuesday 14 August 2012

Nail Technician Wanted to Rent room in Ladies Gym !

Nail Technician Wanted to Rent Table in Fantastic Salon/gym: Ideally the nail technician would be able to offer other services which include hair cut and possibly cover the beautician on occassions My name is Jessica I am an experienced masseuse providing extremely relaxing Chinese massage . This is strictly not a sexual service Price: 90 minutes 50 60 minutes 35 30 minutes 25 My address : Coundon Barkers Butts Lane Call to book on : 07528144540 Opening : 7days 9am ---- 5pm If I am busy when you ring , Please leave a message and I will ring back soon .Thank you . fully qualified and insured extensionist wanting to try a fab new russian range extensions. normally prices at 260 for russian hair i am offering at a discount price of 170 to cover costs with free fitting. All the model will need to do is keep me informed on how the hair as after wash, styling and what condition the hair is every month the extension technique is micro-rings so no glue involved and after 2-3 months depending on your own hair growth and whether the hair is still in good condition the same hair can be retightened for 60 Hi Ladies, I am offering a special offer for hair extensions to be weaved in which causes no breakage to your hair as no glue is involved. This method has been been by afro-Caribbean people for decades and now more and more Caucasian people are using this method instead of bonding due to the breakage the glue causes. I was trained in an afro-Caribbean salon and have 6 years experience and i can offer the highest quality of work. this method last between 3 and 4 months and which my service you will receive sufficient advice to keep your extensions looking healthy and natural,

0 comments:

Post a Comment