Friday 3 August 2012

New Young Attractive massure .

Hi there, I am just starting out in edinburgh and am looking to provide massages to both women and men. I do all types of massages and would offer a great service at reasonable price. Please email me for more details. Many thanks, Ruby This is not a sexual service FEMALE MOBILE BARBER NORTH NORFOLK AREA ONLY.. VISITING HOUSES, HOTELS AND CARAVAN PARKS MAIL ME FOR BOOKINGS K.S TANNING... Mobile Spray Taning In The Comfort Of Your Own Home All Colour To Suit Your Skintone Great Ingredients Which Include Added Aloe Vera Gel Added White Green Tea Extracts Added 5 Blend Of Vitamins Alcohol Free Paraben Free. ONLY 13 !!!!! reply to ad or text 07816859028. Hello I am Justine, 22yo, Polish masseuse Im offering swedish, deep tissue, soft and relaxing massage or combination of its. The benefits of massage: relaxes muscle, relieves tension headaches, strengthens immune system, decreases depression, relieve stress. Im working in my private studio in Holloway rd with bathroom/shower, clean towels, candles, oils, relaxing music... For more info please phone me on 07428960761 I am only working on Sunday from 2 pm till 10 pm Justine x THIS IS NOT A SEXUAL SERVICE I am available for both genders! Holistic massage is a wonderful way to help relax, reduce stress

0 comments:

Post a Comment