Wednesday 15 August 2012

Online Facebook or Email Tarot Readings -

Hi, my name is Meg and I have been doing tarot readings via FB and Email for over a year now but worked with tarot and crystal for many years personally. Readings are 5 for a tarot reading via email which involves a 9 card tarot reading with the option to ask any questions or look at a particular focus area, Facebook chat readings live are also available at 7.50 for half an hour. Crystal readings - 6 crystals plus a picture with your reading - 6 Facebook page - www.facebook.com/PsychicCrystalCave Website - www.psychiccrystalcave.webs.com Blessings to you and yours, Meg Hi.. I come from Thailand. I am a qualified therapist from Wat Po traditional medical school in Thailand which is very well known for its exceptional school for alternative medicine for many years. I have a nice and friendly personality. I am happy to provide you an impressive relaxing time with me in a nice atmosphere. I will give you a great full body massage treatment. Do not hesitate to contact me. Just give me a call or text. You will not be disappointed with my massage. Treatments include therapeutic Thai massage by oil on table massage. [ soft music inclusive ] ....Head.....Shoulder....Back.....Arms.....Legs..... to relieve stress and help your body to feel more relaxed and calm. ***Service for full body massage only. Not a sexual service. and I am not offer tantric, sensual erotic or naturist massage. Massage is offered to both genders Male and F Hi I offer a fully inclusive Japaneese style massage on a incall basis from my private studio near Derb

0 comments:

Post a Comment