Wednesday 15 August 2012

Radiance Taning and Beauty !

My Names Caitlin i am a mobile beautician I cover the whole of renfrewshire.I have put up my pricelist in the photo section any questions feel free to email me. I have a facebook page aswell its http://www.facebook.com/RadianceTaningAndBeauty Im Emma at LoveLashes. I offer a full set of cluster lashes for just 20pound. I am fully trained and insured and based in Strood in Kent. The lashes last upto 2 weeks if well looked after. I also offer lash parties where I can come to you and offer discounts for large groups and also a free bottle of wine. Check out my pics to see that this is well worth the money. These parties are great for weddings, birthdays, holidays and any special occasion. Or if your local and its just you then visit me at home. Message me for more info. The Salon within Fineline Barbers in Sidcup now have an Osteopath. Bookings can be made for Wed and Fri 10am-7pm, Thurs 10am-9pm and Sat 9am-1pm. What is Osteopathy? Osteopathy is an established and regulated healthcare profession, which is effective and can be used to treat a wide variety of medical conditions. Each person is unique and feels life’s stresses and strains, and injuries differently. Osteopathy is a holistic system of assessment, diagnosis and manual treatment. Osteopathic treatment uses therapeutic touch, massage, stretching, cranial techniques and joint manipulation. Ian Povey, our registered Osteopath, may also provide you with exercises and advice to further promote recovery, health and vitality. This holistic approach enables Ian to focus onto your individual needs; Ian’s aim is to provide the highest standard of care possible by tailoring treatment to you and your needs. HI I AM A MOBILE HAIRDRESSER AND I AM OFFERING SPECIAL OFFER TREATMENTS FOR THE NEXT TEO WEEKS.......

0 comments:

Post a Comment